Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Husband Tag

My sister Julie tagged me with this Husband Tag and since I don't want to face her wrath, here you go:


1.What's his name? Mark Harris


2.How long have you been married? 16 years in November


3.How long did you date? 5 months - married 6 weeks after he proposed!


4.How old is he? 45


5.Who eats more? Mark


6.Who said "I love you" first? He did.


7.Who is taller? He is.


8.Who sings better? Definately Mark.


9.Who is smarter? Mark. He has a Masters Degree in Engineering, which I always throw in his face when he burns the microwave popcorn. ;-)


10.Whose temper is worse? Uh, probably mine, but neither of us really have a temper.


11.Who does the laundry? Me.


12.Who does the dishes? Mostly me.


13.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. It's closer to the door to get the kids.


14.Who pays the bills? I do.


15. Who mows the lawn? Mark does. Sometimes I edge the yard cause I don't like the way he does it - but usually I'm too busy with other stuff to worry about it.


16.Who cooks dinner? I do. When we both worked we would switch off - I would cook and he would do the dishes one night and then he would cook and I would do the dishes the next night. Sometimes I miss those days. (sigh)


17.Who drives when you are together? He does


18.Who is more stubborn? Uhhh that would be me.


19.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably me, I’m usually wrong.


20. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine


21.Who proposed? He did, on a carriage ride around Temple Square with a "Pre-nuptuial Agreement" where I agreed to limit my gross accumulation of shoes to no more than 50 pair at any given time. And he promised to love and care for me and the three amigos (Jordan, Matt & Jade) for eternity. What a deal!


22.Who has more friends? Probably me - I'm more social and outgoing, or maybe just more loud?!


23.Who has more siblings? I do. 7 to 2


24.Who wears the pants in the family? He wears the pants; I zip and button the pants.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bet you unzip them too to give him a goodblowjob, my ex wore thepants and I wear the panties